Subscribe:

Latest Thanks Giving Mobile SMS, Thank You Mobile Messages


Thanks Giving Mobile SMS Collection

1. I'm grateful to know you
and want to say thanks again
for always be there for me
and being my best friend


2. This brings sincere thanks
for the lovely gift u sent.
We hope it helps 2 tell u
just how much it meant.


3. Even if every flower in the world
had a voice I couldn`t send as many
as it would take 2 say thanks enough!


4. Thank you for sharing the celebration
and being part of my special day.
Thank you for being a a great friend
in every possible way.


5. All my life I knew that I am a rich man
because I had you.
Thank you for everything you`ve done for me,
my dear and lovely family!


6. A true friend sees your valuable qualities
as well as your faults and never fails you!
Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend!


7. They say that love is good for reproducing
the humankind but friendship for its improvement.
Thank you for helping my friend.


8. For your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength,
For your invaluable help, please, accept my best thanks!


9. A smile makes us look younger?
while prayers make us feel stronger? N friends??
They make us enjoy life forever.
Thank U for being my frnd


10. Thank u for the good times,
The days u filled with pleasure.
Thank u for fond memories,
And for feelings I will always treasure.

0 Comments:

Related Posts