Subscribe:

Flames Of DESIRES...



Flames of desires are burning inside of me,

Desires that aren’t justified;
But these desires made me to see,

Why my soul got ripped and cried...
These desires are frozen by now,


But they are still there,
reminding their presence;

With every passing day;

they hurt more,
They more I try to move them;
the faster they grow…


My subtle presence may not be noticed,
But these desires are just too loud; 

They prick me;
they haunt me;
they make me cry, 

And wounds they leave;
they keep bleeding… 


These wounds have now become painless scars 
But they are still there bleeding…!!!

The desires burning inside of me…!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job and our
entire community will be thankful to you.

Feel free to visit my web-site ... acnedietinghq5.tumblr.com

Unknown said...

doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, moncler, bottes ugg, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, marc jacobs, links of london, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, moncler, moncler, canada goose, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, toms shoes, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose uk, supra shoes

Learn Digital Marketing said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Related Posts