Subscribe:

Latest Happy Mothers Day Mobile SMS, Messages, Wishes


Happy Mother's Day Mobile SMS

1. You listen to our dreams,
You listen to our hopes,
You feel our fears,
You are no.1
Happy Mother`s Day...


2. I love you so much. I am lucky because
I have you. Some love one some love two
but I love you. Happy Mothers Day!!


3. To all mothers like me,let`s keep on hanging
there as we watch our kids growing old like us
being loving,understanding & living harmoniously


4. I wish i could tell you, mom
how much you mean to me...
but there are no words to say
Happy Mother`s day!


5. Hey mummy love you loads and appreciate
all you do. Please keep on being the best in my life.
Love you loads


6. Mom I take this opportunity to say
BIG Thank you for what you have made
my life to be from the word go to this time.
I say thank U Mom.


7. You are so Sweet and Nice.
You are Loving and Funny.
Thank you for taking care of me.
I wish you have a very happy Mother`s Day.


8. The best thing in the world,
The thing that i like in my life,
The great thing of the God,
that`s Mother...!


9. My mother is so sweet
she is gentle and kind
and work by using her mind
my mother is charming.
Happy Mother`s Day


10. I love U as my mother.
I respect you as a woman.
I trust U as my friend.
U mean so much to me &
I`m so lucky to have U.
Happy Mothers Day.


11. Today is a very special time to
let a mother know she is always
treasured in the hearts of those
who love her so.Happy Mother`s Day!


12. Dear Mama U R the greatest &
UR love is the greatest I am so lucky
I was born to have U as my Mom
Happy Mother`s Day!


13. No language can express the power,
beauty N heroism of a mother`s love.
Happy Mother`s Day!


14. Sending a big warm hug wrapped with all my love...
to wish you Mother`s Day as wonderful as you are.
HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY


15. Mom,
U made each of my growing up days a bud of joy!
So on Mother`s Day just wanna hug U and say..
Love U bunches!

HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY!


16. "Mother - that was the bank where we
deposited all our hurts and worries."
Happy Mother`s Day


17. The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman
who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!

Related Posts