Subscribe:

Happy Birthday Mobile SMS, Happy B'Day Wishes Messages


Happy Birthday Wishes SMS Collection


1. No Archies card to give,
No sweet flowers to send,
No cute graphics to forward,
just a CARING heart with lovely saying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY


2. Friendship is about us, and 4 that I am grateful.
And i hope u have the best birthday ever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!


3. I want to wish u a very happy birthday
N also want u to know that u loved by
all of your frnds. Always take care.
God bless u N ur family.


4. A simple celebration, a gathering of friends;
here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.


5. So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you`ll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.


6. May your special day be filled with
memories and flowers, friendship and
happy hours. HAPPY B'DAY!!


7. Lot`s of people are thinking of you
on your birthday; I just wanted to let you
know I`m one of them. Have a wonderful day!


8. On your b`day, some words of wisdom... ...
smile while u still have teeth. happy b`day


9. A birthday is the opportunity,
to celebrate the present,
with the joys of the past and
the hopes for the future...


10. This brings a birthday message especially
to say you are wished the finest things in life
today and every day. Happy Birthday

6 Comments:

Karen Cooper said...

I love the best happy birthday wishes you've included in this post. Very useful for someone like me who are not very good with words. MY appreciation!

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a
really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

My website; raspberry ketone

Sandra Owens said...

I've been looking for great samples of birthday greetings that I can send as SMS. Thanks for sharing this nice collection of birthday messages. I'm glad that I run across to this site. Thanks! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you have got
here on this post. I can be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


Feel free to surf to my blog :: 電車歯のホワイトニング

Anonymous said...

Whats up! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for
the good data you’ve got right here on this post.
I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

Also visit my site :: teletina ispod saca

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the
great data you will have here on this post. I shall be coming back to your
blog for more soon.

Look at my web-site - Elektroenzephalogramm

Related Posts