Subscribe:

What Feels when someone Breaks your Trust ??


Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts...naaaaaa! I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too....Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again......??? Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together....

trust, heart break

"With what a deep devotedness of woe
I wept thy absence - o'er and o'er again
Thinking of thee, still thee, till thought grew pain,
And memory, like a drop that, night and day,
Falls cold and ceaseless, wore my heart away!"

If we must part forever, Give me but one kind word to think upon, and please myself with, while my heart's breaking!

0 Comments:

Related Posts