Subscribe:

Loneliness - Express the pain of being Alone ...))


“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”

“The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.”

“Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.”

loveinbooks

“It's getting to the point where I am no fun anymore, I am sorry. / Sometimes it hurts so badly I must cry out loud, ' I am lonely.' / I am yours, you are mine, you are what you are, you make it hard.”

“Language... has created the word "loneliness" to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word "solitude" to express the glory of being alone.”

“It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.”

0 Comments:

Related Posts